Brownie Ice Cream Bowls | Get the Dish
Brownie Sundae Cups
1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp. baking powder
3/4 c. butter or margarine
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
Hot Fudge Sauce
1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. heavy or whipping cream
2 tbsp. butter or margarine
1 tsp. vanilla extract
vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 6 jumbo muffin-pan cups (about 4 by 2 inches each) or six 6-ounce custard cups.
- Prepare Brownie Cups:On waxed paper, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; stir until well mixed. Stir in flour mixture just until blended. Spoon batter evenly into muffin-pan cups.
- Bake brownies 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Run tip of thin knife around edge of brownies to loosen. Invert brownies onto rack and cool 10 minutes longer to serve warm, or cool completely to serve later.
- While Brownie Cups cool, prepare Hot Fudge Sauce:In heavy 1-quart saucepan, heat sugar, cocoa, cream, and butter to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve sauce warm, or cool completely, then cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Gently reheat before using. Makes about 2/3 cup.
- Assemble brownie sundaes:With small knife, cut 1 1/2- to 2-inch circle in center of each brownie; remove top and set aside. Scoop out brownie centers, making sure not to scoop through bottom of brownies. Transfer centers to small bowl and reserve to sprinkle over ice cream another day. Place each Brownie Cup on a dessert plate. Scoop ice cream into brownie cups and drizzle with hot fudge sauce; replace brownie tops.
Video: Ice Cream Sundae Brownie Cups // vegan, gluten-free, paleo
Chunky Tomato-Red Pepper Soup
How to Make a Cookie Monster Cake
Decoding Your Babys Cries
Caramelized Apple Cake
How to Make an Evapotranspiration Toilet
Old-Fashioned Pecan Pie
Gluten Free, Grain Free Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Bread Sticks
6 of the best umbrellas
Date: 01.12.2018, 18:42 / Views: 65453