Cheddar Cheese Coins
Apr 4, 2014
Not everyone who wants baked goods wants sweets: These savory Cheddar shortbreads with a hint of cayenne are a nice break from the sugar rush — and totally make-ahead.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 1 dozen
Prep Time: 0 hours 25
Total Time: 0 hours 45
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
10 tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In food processor, pulse flour, Cheddar, cornstarch, sugar, salt, and cayenne until combined. Add butter and blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until dough comes together. Pat into disk, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze 15 minutes, or refrigerate up to 2 days.
- On lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin, roll dough to 1/4 inch. Cut out coins using 1 1/2-inch round cutter; place 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheet. (Reroll scraps; repeat.)
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden, rotating sheets once. Transfer coins to wire racks; cool. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days, or freeze up to 1 month.
Video: MAKE TONS OF COINS DOING THIS !!! COIN MAKING METHOD!!!Cheddar Productions
The Reason Prince William Isnt Actually Meant to Fly on the Same Plane as George and Charlotte
How to Stretch Rhomboids
How to Do a Professional Ponytail
Fennel and Leek Gratin Recipe
11 Things You Didnt Know You Could Do With Your Clarisonic
A New Solution For Back Pain
Watch the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2019 Collection live from Kyoto
20 Jaw-Dropping Hairstyles For Oval Faces
7. Catch Junkanoo in the Bahamas
Fashion Love Affair: Ohne Titel Design Duo Alexa Adams And Flora Gill ChatInspiration
The Available Must-Have Spring Pieces for Impatient Shoppers
How to Remove Chewing Gum from Carpets (Ice Cube Method)
How to Contact Old Friends
Teased Half Up Half Down Hairstyle Tutorial: Easy Prom Hairstyles
Date: 28.11.2018, 16:19 / Views: 93334