This Is How You Become the Best Version of Yourself in One Step | James Lawrence | Goalcast
How to Be One of the Best Looking Guys in School
Have the Look
Take care of your luscious locks!Notice how cool guys always have fashionable hairstyles. Type into your search engine 'latest hair fashion for men' and see what suits you best. Remember that you must not ever try too hard or you'll look like a wannabe... so always go for a look that actually has to do with your personality.
- A very handsome and manly haircut that's quite popular is the one that is short, but a bit shorter on sides than on top.
- You can use a little 'styling product' to make it even better looking, like hair mousse or hair pomade. But the trick is toNEVERuse way too much of it, or your hair might look greasy and weird.
Take care of your face, particularly your facial hair.Make sure your eyebrows aren't too bushy, and if you've got a unibrow, wax or tweeze it in the middle, so you can have two brows. Also make sure your beard and mustache is always perfectly shaved, and do itcarefullyso you don't get hurt. Also, make sure you clean your skin well with proper face wash and use face toner. This way, your skin will look always great, which will make your face appear more attractive.
Take care of your body.Always eat well and exercise everyday. You don't have to go too harsh on exercising, and you can do it home. Just make sure you eat at least five meals a day in moderate portions, and everyday make sure you do at least 60 push-ups (two sets of 30 or three sets of 20) and 30 crunches (two sets of 15 or three sets of 10) every day, week, or month; whichever suits you the most.
Have style.Part of being good-looking is how you dress. And no, you do not have to dress like a million dollars. You just have to dress stylish and cool.
- Don't go overboard. Don't go for styles that simply aren't you. If you do, you'll just look like a wannabe. People respect much more a man who looks good and stylish in an effortless and natural way.
Learn about fashionable men, whether through media, real life, or literary works.See popular male celebrities and see what they're wearing. And no, you do not need to spend a lot of money on designers. You just need to know what type of clothes are in style and get them in less expensive places. Most popular guys go for classic or graphic tees, long sleeve button ups (and they roll up the long sleeve, which looks very cool), cargo shorts and jeans. They also go for Nike sneakers and male flip flops. Besides, agoodthing about being a guy is that you don't have to have many clothes... other guys and even girls won't care that you're wearing the same shirt twice a week, as long as you're looking good in it.
- Accessorize just a little. You can wear a ring or a male necklace if you like, but the main accessory is probablythe watch. It must be cool and manly.
Have the Behavior
Act like you own the place.Confidence is key in order to look "attractive", as it helps to attract even more attention to your new looks and style. And if you don't have confidence, just fake it... many popular kids do and people believe them.
- Walk like a boss. Stand up straight, head up, then stride manly and at same time comfortably. Like you own the place. Also, face people a little as you walk, it shows them you aren't afraid of them.
Keep an intimidating or straight face.Just don't exaggerate.
Be sociable.Don't be too nice, though. But do communicate with people. Ask a question or two about something interesting to strike up a conversation, then ask their name and introduce yourself.
To be one of the best looking guys in school, make sure to leave the house every day looking clean and presentable. Keep your hair clean and styled, using a little bit of gel or pomade to keep it in place all day. If you have bushy eyebrows or a uni-brow, use tweezers to remove stray hairs. To dress in a stylish way, research your fashion icons to see what they wear and then dress in nice outfits that reflect that style. Go easy on accessories, but a nice watch or ring can make your style stand out.
- It's fun to be an attractive and good-looking person... but don't let it get to your head. People may be attracted to your looks at first, but once they get to know you, they will want to see that you have a humble and friendly side in yourself, and not arrogant or mean.
- Stand up for yourself. If you ever get in a fight or have a problem with another kid, don't let them yell at you or mistreat you. Speak louder than they do, tell them they're acting stupid and face them.
- Guys that look good, dress nice and project confidence are often noticed by most people wherever they go, and people think of them as cool.
Video: Tony Robbins: ONE OF THE BEST SPEECHES EVER (Tony Robbins 2018)
Everything We Know About Meghan Markles Wedding Gown
How to Write a Personal Mission Statement to Ensure Peak Productivity
What Nicole Kidman Does to Make 49 Look 35
How to Respect the American Flag
Top 10 Cardio Exercises You Can Do At Home
3 Ways to Keep Clean
How to Avoid Scams
The slow party trend
Demi Moore And Ashton Kutcher In 6m Divorce Row
19 Side Effects Of Caffeine You Should Be Aware Of
How to get clear glowing skin naturally – Beauty tips
Every Type Of Shorts You Should Be Wearing This Summer