How to contact Bank of America online
How to Contact Bank of America
You can easily get in touch with Bank of America to discuss any banking needs. To contact by phone or mail, visit the "Contact Us" page, select the reason for your contact, and find the appropriate phone number or address. You can also connect with Bank of America online through chat sessions, Twitter, or Facebook, as well as in person.
Finding the Phone Number or Address
Call 800.432.1000 for checking and savings customer service matters.If you need help with things like finding your routing and account number, preventing fraud, ordering a replacement card, or changing your address or phone number, dial the checking and savings customer service line.
- They can also help you schedule an appointment at a financial center or locate an ATM location.
- Representatives are available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am - 11:00 pm ET, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- Dial 1.800.688.6086 if you want the Spanish line.
Dial 800.732.9194 if you need to discuss credit card customer service.Customer service agents in the credit card department can help you with things like checking the status of your credit card application, checking your account balance, spending or redeeming your rewards points, understanding fees, and submitting disputes.
- In addition, you can ask them about actions against credit card fraud.
- Credit card representatives are available 24/7.
- To activate your credit card, call 1.800.276.9939.
- If you are calling international collect, dial 1.757.677.4701.
Call 800.432.1000 for online banking support.Representatives can help you with changing your passcode or banking ID, signing into your account, enrolling with online banking, and ordering checks.
- Online banking representatives are available 24/7.
- Dial 1.800.604.9961 if you need text banking support.
Select a topic from the dropdown list to find additional contact numbers.Go to , and select a topic in regards to what you are contacting about. Press “Go” when you select the appropriate topic for your questions or concerns.
- For example, you can choose things like ATM, notary services, specialized banking, small business banking, and insurance and protection, to name a few.
Mail general correspondence to Bank of America's Tampa, FL location.Address your envelope to Bank of America Attn: FL1-300-01-29, PO Box 25118, Tampa, FL 33633-0900. Be sure to include your return address. Stick on the correct postage, and drop your mail off at the post office.
- If you need to send mail regarding credit cards, visit to find the appropriate address.
- If you are sending mail for insurance and protection matters, visit and locate the applicable address.
- For corporate banking, visit and find your regional address.
- If you are in the student or in the military and have specialized banking needs, visit to find the correct address to send your mail.
Sign into your account and click the chat icon to start a chat session.Once you log into your account, look for the blue and white chat icon on the page. Click this, and the page redirects to the chat feature. Then, you can chat about existing accounts and services. The chat feature is a secure contact method, and there is a lock icon in the chat window indicating the secure connection.
- To log into your account, visit .
- You must have an account to start the chat.
- The link or chat icon will be visible if you can connect with an agent.
Send a secure message with Bank of America's online system.If you want to email Bank of America, sign into your account and click on “Message Center” at the top. Draft a message, and press “Send,” when you are finished. This way, you can draft a message about your account while keeping your account information confidential to Bank of America employees.
- To log into your account, click on .
- This is a secure way to contact Bank of America online.
- While this isn't an email per se, it is a secure message sent in email format.
Tweet at @BofA_Help to get a direct response.To use, you must have a Twitter account. To Tweet at Bank of America, type “@BofA_Help" into the body of your tweet, and type out your question or comment. Do not provide any secure information, like your debit or credit card account number. You can get instant responses, but this is not a secure contact method.
Send a direct message to the Bank of America Facebook page.Visit and click on the blue “Send Message” link. Click on the “Get Started” button to initiate your message. You’ll receive an automatic response from Bank of America thanking you for reaching out. Then, type your message and press “Send.” You should receive a message back within 1-2 hours.
- You can send a message like, “Hi Bank of America. I need to cancel a charge on my account. How can I do this?”
- The automatic message also informs you that Facebook can see any information in the conversation. Because of this, you should avoid sending confidential information in your messages.
Visiting in Person
Visit to find a nearby location.To find a banking location near you, type in your address, zip code, or landmark, and press “Search.” Select a location closest to you, and visit when you have availability.
Visit on weekdays from 10:00-12:00 to take advantage of short lines.Weekend and evenings are the busiest times to visit. If you want to take advantage of shorter wait times, visit during the week in the beginning of the day.
- In addition, arriving at the bank when they first open can be a great time to go as well.
Schedule an appointment if you want a convenient meeting option.With an appointment, you don’t have to wait in line, and you can inform the Bank of America agent of what you want to talk about in advance. To schedule an appointment, sign into your account and select the topic for your appointment. Then, select a date and time that works with your schedule. Include your name, phone number, and email address.
- To schedule an appointment, visit .
- If you want to discuss buying a home, refinancing, or using the equity in your home, schedule an appointment with a home loan specialist.
- Some locations have Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisors, and you can discuss retirement and investment options with them.
- You cannot schedule an appointment for transactions handled by a teller, like depositing checks, withdrawing money, or getting a balance inquiry.
How to call an agent in case of complicated problem?
- Do not give away account numbers, PIN numbers, or any financial information unless you are speaking with an authorized agent in a secure connection. If your connection is not secure, someone else may be able to access your account information.
Video: How Do I Activate My Bank Of America Debit Card?
The Best Under-20 Rosés to Sip ThisSummer
Straight, Medium Hairstyles with Blunt Bangs: Easy Haircuts
How to Raise the Height of a Table
Yoga Stretches for Runners
Sebago Men’s Knight Boot
A Gallery of Actress Michelle Williams Short Hairstyles
How to Avoid Heat Stroke When You Have Hepatitis C
The 10 Best Winter Lip Balms,Period
Gagliardi Announce Partnership With Javier Zanetti
Gigi Hadid In Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2019 Ad Campaign
How to remove blackheads with toothpaste