I Secretly Went On A Date With The Prince...| Roblox Royale High Roleplay
How to Date a Prince
Now that Prince William is off the market and married to Kate Middleton, many girls are wondering if it's possible for them to be in a relationship with the prince of their dreams. If you find you're in love with a prince, but don't know how to heighten your chances of ensnaring his heart, this is the article for you!
Be where the princes are.We all know that your chances of finding a prince skimming through the grocery aisle or cruising eHarmony are pretty slim, so the first step to finding your charming is tobe where the princes are. Do a little research — Wikipedia can be your best friend. Find out where your favorite princes tend to be and land yourself there, too. Let’s start with the basics:
- You need to be in countries with eligible princes, like Dubai, England, Germany, Monaco, or more. If you can't afford the plane ride over, a lot of princes go to school, live in, or frequently visit New York City, so start running in some high society circles.
- Charities. Many princes not only have a lot of money but have the responsibility and power to set a good example for their nation, like Prince Harry who has spent time building a school for children in Lesotho. Check any prince's Wikipedia and you'll most likely find charity work. Having a passionate cause can put you in the same place as your prince — and can also help the rest of the world.
- Schools. Young princes go to classy schools, so if you're in the same school, you're set. And if movies have taught us anything, the way to a prince's heart is through his physics class.
Don't lose yourself in the quest for his love.The shining armor from your knight can definitely be blinding at times, and you will be very tempted to putallof your energy into your quest because, well, you’ll be around a prince! Keep these in mind when you feel a little consumed.
- Stay true to your passions. You have more interests than just capturing your charming, and along the way you don’t want to miss important opportunities! Besides, princesses can be interesting and multi-dimensional. Like Princess Sirivannavari, she’s Thai royaltyanda fashion designer whose line debuted in Paris!
- Get a hobby. Getting a hobby can not only help you develop and encourage your own personality butcouldbe the key in striking common ground or meeting up with His Royal Highness. Queen Letizia of Spain was already a prime-time celebrity and met King Felipe of Spain while reporting on an oil spill. Princess Mette-Marit met Prince Haakon at a rock concert.
- If you’re always stressing about whether or not this boy is noticing you, you’re going to be a royal wreck when he finally sees you. Be independent and self-contained.
Give him subtle implications of your affection.Subtle means just that:subtle. So put away your blow horns and hand-painted “Marry Me Harry” posters, it’s time to play the game. This step is particularly tricky with princes as opposed to other types of guys, because there’s a fine line you have to walk. On the one hand, you have to stand out from all the other girls vying for his affections, so playing hard to get might just get you unnoticed. On the other hand, you don’t want to come off as just another prince-chaser! After you’ve made contact with your beloved, keep these in mind:
- Be casual, but polite. Being starstruck will not grant you any favors, but being rude is not becoming.
- Drop consistent . Just one might not land. Princes are still guys, and guys are dense. Sending mixed signals is overrated.
- Don't accidentally reveal all the information you have learned from him from your many hours of cyber stalking. You know when people talk to you and mention where you had lunch yesterday because they saw it on Facebook? Yeah, it’s weird.
- Don't come on too strong while flirting, being overly aggressive will put him in an uncomfortable situation, especially in public. It doesn’t make you look too classy, either.
Be an elegant lady.We all know that in dating situations you should always be yourself, and that’s true. But one must keep in mind that princes run in royal circles, and are not only used to elegant ladies, but everyone else is used to them too, especially with the paparazzi. Yikes. No more spitting, rough-housing and tomfoolery. For the most part, you could probably get away with a mixture of common sense and all that useless stuff mother told you and you tried to repress, but for the rest, check out the basic etiquette rules for the situation and country. Each royal family usually has an etiquette web site or even hot line that you can contact to find the appropriate dress and conduct for the occasion.
Let your inner beauty shine.This is the most important of all. No matter what you do on the outside, it's what's inside that counts. If you and your prince are truly meant to be, and a genuine match, just let your inner beauty shine and he will see you for the awesome lady you truly are.
- Never let your princely crush know that you researched him online. That could come off poorly. On the reverse side, there are many excellent articles on relationships and dating listed below.
- This article assumes that the person pursuing a prince has genuine emotional feelings toward the prince, and does not condone prince chasing, stalking, gold digging, etc.
- Although this article uses many real facts about princes, etiquette, dating, and techniques, this is written in a humorous tone. Use your common sense.
- Do not do illegal or unsafe things in your quest for love. Stalking and other dangerous things might get you arrested. Don't forget, princes have bodyguards around them 24/7.
- This is not an article for pursuing married or otherwise ineligible princes.
Video: I DATED A REAL PRINCE
Love in the Time of Facebook: New Social Media Rules for Relationships
The Secret to Healthy Cooking
Baked Sweet Potatoes Stuffed with Coconut Curried Kale and Chickpeas
How to Stretch Rhomboids
How to Find Good Homes for Your Litter of Puppies
Healthified Salmon with Spring Veggies
How To Upgrade Your Personal Style Using Your Smartphone
11 Easy Ways To Whiten Your Teeth At Home
How to Resume Your Normal Routine when Returning from a Trip
Sunday Night Is Your Fattest Time of the Week - and Thats Okay
How to Hide a Double Chin