How To Look Stylish Everyday | 5 Steps to Getting Dressed
How to Dress and Look Fashionable when You Still Wear Kid's Sizes
Plan a day to go shopping.Make sure that you know this is going to be a hardcore shopping trip.
Find miniskirts and short-shorts, they make your legs look longer.
Get fitted jeans.They elongate your figure.
Look for tunics or get a fitted, ribbed shirt from juniors.It will fit around the your body but be long at the bottom.
Buy V-neck shirts from juniors and wear camis underneath.
Cut your old clothes is a great do-it-yourself way to have new clothing.You don't have to go on a big shopping spree. You can fix up your old clothing such as cutting a skirt shorter or cuffing pants.
Use the freedom of accessories to express yourself.For instance, if you still want to look 80's even though all you could find was some leggings and a miniskirt, get an over-sized V-neck sweater and layer it over a cami. Then add some big beads and matching earrings. Finish with some hot sneakers or an awesome pair of flip-flops. Or you can be totally preppy by matching your tank and miniskirt with flip-flops.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Try visiting Aeropostale. They have great prices andSUPER CUTEclothes. (Don't buy a bunch of clothes with Aeropostale written across them, that is not fashionable, buy cute tees and jeans that don't make you look like an advertisement)
- If you have an older sister, you are in luck. Consider asking her to borrow some of her clothes, or take her cute hand me downs. This will work if she's a few sizes bigger then you because the clothes will shrink.
- Visit your local Target. They are carrying some FABULOUS new kids lines. They also sell great purses, totes, wallets, and adorable jewelry.
- Payless has flip-flops in smaller sizes some cute slip-on sneaks in the kids section.
- Be creative and smart
- Other stores to go to are Charlotte Russe, Limited Too (for jeans and maybe even a sweater), Dillards, the Body Shop (for accessories), Pacsun (tie up some skater shirts in the back), and Nordstrom.
- In Journeys you can get some cute skater shoes or patterned sneaks in brands like Etnies, Element, and Converse.
- abercrombie (not Abercrombie and Fitch) clothes are smaller, but you still get the exact same teenager look, and for a better price too.
- Hollister Co., hollisterco.com, also has some nice and cute clothes. Like Abercrombie Kids it is expensive, but always check the clearance. You might want to get a size XS or S (extra small or small).
- Buy some hoodies at Wet Seal as well as .99 patterned shirts and .99 tank tops.
- Old Navy might make you think of school, shopping for khakis and polos but they actually have really cute stuff for kids in good prices. They have cute bathing suits, shirts, cute pants, and, of course, their famous flip-flops!
- Know what's cute and know what's your style.
- Remember this is just a guideline, you can find a lot of other great stores and outfit ideas yourself.
- Be yourself!
- Look for miniskirts, shorts, tunics, V-becks, fitted jeans, camis, beads, and really fashionable items.
- Stay away from capris and peddle pushers, and boho skirts because they shorten your figure.
Video: 11 Tips to Always Look Stylish + Put Together ♡
Rad by Rad Hourani Unisex Clothing Collection
How to Make Car Loan Payments
Cook it slow
White Bean and Sausage Soup
The App Every Bookworm Will Love
Curried Chicken, Couscous and Carrots
Apparently Your Cuddling Style Can Say A LOT About Your Relationship
Granny’s Myth Debunked
70 Horse Tattoos For Men – Noble Animal Design Ideas
Melissa Rivers Reveals Her Heartbreaking Last Moments With Joan Rivers
Date: 04.12.2018, 11:36 / Views: 73175