S'more Ice Cream Pie - Frozen Graham Cracker, Chocolate, Marshmallow Pie
S'mores Ice Cream Pie
Jul 14, 2009
Take the campfire out of the equation and what do you have? A delicious frozen treat filled with ice cream, hot fudge sauce and marshmallow cream on a graham cracker crust.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 15
Total Time: 4 hours 0
whole graham crackers (2 squares each)
5 tbsp. butter
1/4 c. sugar
container vanilla–chocolate chip ice cream
1 1/4 c. hot-fudge sauce ice cream topping
container chocolate–chocolate chip ice cream
marshmallow cream (such as Marshmallow Fluff or Creme)
Garnish: chocolate pieces
- Evenly coat a 9-in. pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Pulse crackers in food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter and sugar; pulse until crumbs are moistened. Press firmly over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a container of vanilla--chocolate chip ice cream in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to slightly soften. Pack into crust with an ice cream spade or large spoon; spread evenly. Freeze 15 minutes or until firm.
- Put 2 Tbsp hot-fudge sauce into a small ziptop freezer bag; reserve for top. Put remaining fudge sauce into another small ziptop bag. Snip tip off corner of bag, pipe sauce in an even layer over ice cream and freeze. Slightly soften remaining vanilla--chocolate chip ice cream in refrigerator as above. Pack a second layer of the ice cream over fudge sauce; freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- Top pie with medium-size scoops of chocolate--chocolate chip ice cream. Freeze pie at least 2 hours, or wrap airtight and freeze up to 2 weeks.
- Place marshmallow cream in a ziptop bag, snip tip off corner of bag and pipe cream around scoops. Snip tip off bag containing fudge sauce and pipe on top. Garnish with chocolate pieces.
- In Step 5, instead of topping whole pie with scoops of chocolate--chocolate chip ice cream, cut pie in serving-size wedges. Heat remaining 2 Tbsp fudge sauce just until thin enough to drizzle. Spread the top of each wedge with about 1⁄3 cup marshmallow cream. Drizzle with fudge sauce. Garnish with chocolate pieces.
Video: How to Make a S'mores Ice-Cream Cake
How to Access Your Computer from Your iPhone
Formal makeup bridal beauty
Awesome DIY Crystal Tube Bracelet
The Internet Is Very Pissed This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Her First Marathon
How to Make a Lie Sound Convincing
Weighing options in a life of chronic pain
Chelsea Kane Short Hairstyle
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Now Playing: Make in India – Mining
Behind the Paleo Diet Trend: Should You Try It
Sports Bras for Yoga
How to Sign in to Imo.Im
Changing Minds About Mental Illness
How to Stop Being a Loser
What is muscle memory
Date: 01.12.2018, 18:42 / Views: 81331