How to Capture Amazing Sunset Photos Every Time: Free Online Photography Lessons from Tommy Schultz
Take a Great Photo Every Time
1. Make sure the camera is on Auto modeto get the best exposure.
2. Get in close.Fill the frame with the subject, not the environment.
3. Stand with your back to the sunand your subject facing the sunlight.
4. Hold the camera steadyby placing your elbows against your sides. If it has a viewfinder, look through it.
5. Place the camera's focus dot on the person's eyes, push the shutter halfway down to focus, then press all the way to snap the picture.
Video: Get a Perfect Exposure Every Time - Better Landscape Photos
Top home remedies for long hair
What Stylish Fashion Bloggers Wear When Bike Riding
Awesome DIY Crystal Tube Bracelet
I Started Eating Meat After 8 Years As A Vegetarian—Heres Why
How to Insert a Cannula
How to Create Cute Hairstyles for Long Thick Hair
How To Upgrade Your Personal Style Using Your Smartphone
How to Use an Accounting Education
Thriving at Work With Psoriatic Arthritis: Sarah’s Story