Live from Disrupt Berlin 2018 Day 1
The Beasts of Summer: 5 Savvy Solutions for Bites and Stings
5 Simple Strategies To Avoid, Remedy, or Relieve Bites and Stings
• To avoid tick bites, wear long sleeves and pants.
• To avoid bee stings, don’t wear brightly colored or pastel clothing or perfume. (You don’t want to look or smell like a flower.)
• To remedy pain from bites and stings, you can use over-the-counter pain relievers such as ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), naproxen (Naprosyn), or acetaminophen (Tylenol).
• To relieve itching and inflammation from insect bites and stings, apply calamine lotion, cortisone cream, or antihistamine cream.
• To treat any bite or sting that doesn’t require emergency medical attention, try this recipe from 500 TIME-TESTED HOME REMEDIES AND THE SCIENCE BEHIND THEM: Apply 1 teaspoon honey to the bite site to fully cover it. Leave for 30 minutes and then rinse. Reapply as needed.
Have a safe summer,
The Remedy Chicks
Video: The Loud House: Lights Out - Help Lincoln Get The Power Back On (Nickelodeon Games)
How to Follow Your Heart
Top 10 Slogans On Healthy Food
How to Make Lemon Juice
How to Use an Accounting Education
How to Redeem SH Green Stamps
Hair Masks for Dry Split Hair Ends
How to Make a Pillow Stand for iPad
Close Liaisons by Anna Zaires
How to Be a Hard to Care for Kid on Animal Jam
How to Date Your Best Friend (Girls)